L-thyroxine T4 CAS 51-48-9 Weight Loss Steroids Powder
T3 vs t4:
The full name of T3 is triiodothyronine, and T4's full name is tetraiodothyronine or thyroxine. T3 and T4 control your body's metabolism. If you don't have enough of them, then your metabolism slows down. Your metabolic rate dictates how quickly you process food, how fast your heart beats, how much heat your body creates-and even how quickly you can think. In essence, T3 and T4 are in charge of how your body uses energy.
T3 and T4 are not equal in strength; T3 is the more active hormone of the two. While T3 is stronger, taking synthetic T4 hormone is considered the standard treatment for hypothyroidism. The reason for this is because most of the T3 in our bodies actually used to be T4. When T4 hormones come into contact with other cells in the bloodstream, they give up an iodine atom to interact with those cells. When T4 loses an iodine atom, it becomes T3.
When this T4 into T3 conversion occurs, T3 then conveys the metabolic "message" to the other cells throughout the body. The benefit of taking only T4 therapy is that you're allowing your body to perform some of the actions it is meant to do, which is taking T4 and changing it into T3. The half life of T4 is also longer compared to T3 (7 days versus 24 hours), that means that it will stay for a longer time in your body after ingestion.
T4 Quick Detail:
Product name: Levothyroxine sodium
Key Words:Levothyroxine sodium,Levothyroxine sodium T4,Levothyroxine sodium,T4 Steroid hormone Powder,
1. CAS: 55-03-8
2. M. F: C15H20I4NNaO9
3. M. W: 888.93
4. Assay: 99%min
5. Standrad: USP29
6. Appearance: Gray to white powder
7. Function: Hormones and Regulation of Endocrine Function of Drug
8. Levothyroxine is a synthetic (man-made) version of the principle thyroid hormone, thyroxine (T4) that is made and released by the thyroid gland. Thyroid hormone increases the metabolic rate of cells of all tissues in the body. In the fetus and newborn, thyroid hormone is important for the growth and development of all tissues including bones and the brain. In adults, thyroid hormone helps to maintain brain function, food metabolism, and body temperature, among other effects
9. Also T3, Dmaa, Melanotan 1, Melanotan 2, etc
- T4 is pro-hormone, which your body converts into T3 at necessary rate only and thus it could be considered as much milder and safer drug than T3.
- T4 is an excellent fat burner since your metabolism is greatly increased while being on it. You can afford to be a little sloppier on pre-contest dieting since it will still burn fat when you are taking in a lot of calories since your metabolism is going haywire.
- T4 is widely used by bodybuilders and fitness addicts on pre-competition cycle in order to get relief, also used by overweighed people to reduce weight. It increases metabolism and produces general stimulating effects
||An odorless, almost white or buff colored powder
||1,Very slightly soluble in water
|2,slightly soluble in alcohol
|3,practically insoluble in most other organic solvents
|4,disolves in diluted aqueous sodium hydroxide solutions
||a) Heat about 50 mg with a few drops of sulfuric acid in a porcelain crucible: violet vapors of iodine are evolved.
|b)The retention time of the major peak is confirm to the RS
|Loss on Drying
||Not more than 4.0%
C=1 in 1M HCl/EtOH 1:4
|+18 ~ +22o
||Not less than 95.0%
||Not more than 5.0%
Up to the Standard for Export