Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Proviron||Usage:||Can Be Used As Pharmaceutical Material, Steroid Hormone|
|Type:||Harmaceutical Grade Steroid||Whatsapp::||+08618806592208|
|Email:||Gavin@pharmrich.com||Appearence:||White To Off-white Crystalline Powder|
Pharmaceutical Raw Materials,
pharma raw material
Studies have shown proviron is effective for depression, anxiety and to boost lack of sex drive. Hence, it would make sense that those with bipolar, unipolar, and dysthymia would benefit from this hormone. It’s generally prescribed by doctors to men with low libido. In addition, it’s a precursor to full TRT (testosterone replacement therapy).
►►►Proviron Dosages and Half Life:
The half life of proviron is around 12 hours. A good recommended dosage is 25-75mg per day; though, I have personally never exceeded 50mg a day in a stack. The detection time is 5-6 weeks. so those that are tested often would be wise to avoid this compound. Females are not advised to take proviron because of its DHT properties. Side effects for females can be very nasty and unpredictable.
►►►Proviron results reviews:
|Description||White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder||Positive|
|Loss On Drying||0.5%max||0.33%|
|Specific Rotation||+15°~ +20°||+17.5°|
|Residue On Ignition||0.2%max||0.09%|
|Selenium(as Se)||30PPm max||<30PPm|
|Conclusion||The specification conform with enterprise standard
►►►Proviron mesterolone reviews for male enhancement:
1. Proviron is an anabolic steroid that goes by the brand names Proviron, Pluriviron, and Vistimon.
2. Proviron is taken orally in tablet form. It is part of a class of drugs known as androgens, or male hormones.
3. Mesterolone is usually take in conjuction with testosterone, an important male hormone.
4. Proviron can be used to treat disorders in which the body does not produce enough male hormones naturally.
5. Mesterolone can be used to enhance the already-normal levels of male hormones for muscle build-up.
6. Mesterolone can also be prescribed for some types of sexual dysfunction, such as disinterest, impotency, and low sperm count.
Contact Person: Gavin Lee