Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product name:||HYGETROPIN||Specification::||8 IU / Vial.200IU/kit|
|Payment Terms::||Western Union, Moneygram, T/T||Purity::||>99% (HPLC)|
|Appearance::||White Lyophilized Powder||Storage::||Closed, Below 2 ~ 8℃ Preservation|
|Blood Serum Level ::||30-35|
Hygetropin Purity (HPLC): 99.8%.
Hygetropin Appearance:White Powder
Hygetropin Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Keywords : Bodybuilding;Human Growth Hormone;Hygetropin;HGH
1 . Hygetropin is also termed recombinant Human Growth Hormone, or rhGH. It is an identical amino acid strain, produced in the lab, to that of our own, naturally produced, growth hormone that is secreted from the pituitary gland.
2 . It directly influences the growth and development of human different organs, such as cells, skeletons, cartilages, muscles, skins, blood vessels, nerves, livers and kidneys. rHGH is accepted by the American FDA as the only substance at present which can reverse senility, promote growth and increase height.
3 . HGH has helped many bodybuilders achieve their dreams over the years.It works by raising your metabolism levels to increase its fat burning properties. By burning fat this hormone doesn’t make you lose weight, it increases your lean muscle mass, body weight, bone density and exercise capacity.
Hygetropin vials are air-vacuumed to preserve the powder thus all air should be let out of the vial right before use, and reconstituted with sterile bacteriostatic water for injection: dissolve gently, do not shake the bottle. Inject subcutaneously, preferable areas are stomach or upper thighs.
1. Growth hormone deficiency in children: daily dose of 0.07-0.1 IU/kg body weight is recommended
2. Turner's syndrome: daily dose of 0.14 IU/kg body weight is recommended.
3. Chronic renal insufficiency: daily dose of 0.14 IU/kg body weight
4. Adult GHD: an initial daily dose of 0.0178 IU/kg body weight for approximately 4weeks is recommended that may be tailored later on, according to the side effects and/or serum levels of IGF-I
5. To treat serious burns or multiple injuries: an initial daily dose of 8IU is generally recommended; once blood sugar is stabilised, 16IU/day is used. Usually starting 6 days after the injury and lasting for approximately 15-20 days
6. If overdose is suspected, seek medical help immediately. Symptoms include headache, nausea, vomiting and bloating or swelling of ankles, feet, or hands.
Do not push the water directly onto the GH powder! Doing so will damage it. Gently dissolve the drug with a slow, swirling motion. Do not shake vigorously, or the active ingredient might denature. Inspect to see if there is still powder at the bottom of the vial, you may need to let the vial in room temperature for a few minutes in order for powder to dissolve completely.