Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product name:||Benzyl Benzoate||CAS register number:||120-51-4|
|Export Markets::||Global||Type:||Organic Solvents|
|Policy:||Re-sent Policy||Appreance:||Colorless Liquid|
Product Name:Bbenzyl Benzoate (BB)
Synonym: Benzoic acid benzyl ester
CAS Number :120-51-4
Appearance:transparent oily liquid
Storage:Keep in cool dry and ventilated place,keep container closed tightly
Chemical properties:Colourless oily liquid with pleasant aromatic odour
Benzyl benzoate is the organic compound with the formula C6H5CH2O2CC6H5. It is the ester of benzyl alcohol and benzoic acid. It forms either a viscous liquid or solid flakes and has a weak, sweet-balsamic odor. It occurs in a number of blossoms (e. g. tuberose, hyacinth) and is a component of Balsam of Peru and Tolu balsam.
It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system.
Usage: Benzyl benzoate is used as an acaricide, scabicide, and pediculicide in veterinary hospitals. It is also a repellent for chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes. It is an effective and inexpensive topical treatment for human scabies.It has vasodilating and spasmolytic effects and is present in many asthma and whooping cough drugs.
Other uses of benzyl benzoate are dye carrier, solvent for cellulose derivatives, plasticizer, and fixative in the perfume industry.
Production: Benzyl benzoate is produced industrially by the reaction of sodium benzoate with benzyl alcohol in the presence of a base. Alternatively, it is produced by transesterification of methylbenzoate and benzyl alcohol. It is also a byproduct of benzoic acid synthesis by toluene oxidation. It can also be generated by the Tishchenko reaction of benzaldehyde, using sodium benzylate and aluminium benzylate as catalysts.
1. Please let me know the items you are favorable, quantities, and the destination country.
2. You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order;
3. We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference.
4. You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detailed contacting information, including contacting person/company, address, mobile number,ZIP code and your special requirements.
5. We arrange the shipment according to your requirements, and tracking code will be offered afetr claiming the payment within 24h, then you can track your parcel at any moment.
6. We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel.
|Items of Analysis||BP2000||Perfumery Grade|
|Appearance||yellowish transparent liquid||colorless transparent liquid|
|Fragrance||-||light scent of flower|
|Acidity(ml,0.1N NaOH 2.0g)||≤0.2||≤0.2|
|Specific Gravity(20°C, kg/ m3)||1118-1122||1118-1122|
(Copper Wire Mesh)