|Product name:||Letrozole||Other Name:||Femara|
|CAS register number:||112809-51-5||Molecular formula:||C17H11N5|
legal anabolic steroids,
legal steroids for bodybuilding
Quick Detail of letrozole(Femara) :
1. Letrozole is a powerful Aromatase Inhibitor that was developed to fight breast cancer.
2. For athletes and bodybuilders, it is a drug used to combat the estrogenic side effects of anabolic steroids water-retention, acne and gynocomastia.
3. It will also raise testosterone levels because of the lowered estrogen in the body.
4. Femara(generic name is letrozole) is a new drug developed for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women.
5. Femara is the second in a new class of third-generation selective oral aromatase inhibitors.
6. It acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen.
Letrozole femara usage :
1. Femara (letrozole) is a type II (non-steroidal) third generation aromatase inhibitor. Clinically it is used to treat postmenopausal women with either estrogen receptor positive or estrogen receptor unknown breast cancer.
In women with breast cancer, it has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or more. However, it’s use and benefits are not limited to eliminating estrogen in women.
For pre-contest bodybuilders, Letrozole is almost a necessity to eliminate water retention and achieve the ripped look necessary to compete in today’s bodybuilding world. However, in my experience, it is only necessary to be used for the last 4-6 weeks, to eliminate excess estrogen and water retention. After using
Letrozole I recommend staying away from any estrogen suppression for at least a month to try to normalize the body.
2. Letrozole is used to treat postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive early breast cancer or who have been treated with tamoxifen (Nolvadex). It also is approved for initial or second-line treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone-sensitive or advanced breast cancer.
Benefits of Femara for women breast cancer
Two large studies have shown the benefits of Femara.
The international BIG 1-98 trial, started in 1998, compared Femara to tamoxifen after surgery in postmenopausal women diagnosed with hormone-receptor-positive, early-stage breast cancer. The results showed that Femara was better than tamoxifen for:
The MA-17 study, conducted in Canada, looked at whether taking Femara for 5 years AFTER taking tamoxifen for 5 years (for a total of 10 years of hormonal therapy) could lower the risk of the cancer coming back in postmenopausal women diagnosed with hormone-receptor-positive, early-stage breast cancer. The results showed that Femara:
compared to not taking Femara after 5 years of tamoxifen.
Femara Side effects for women breast cancer
Because Femara lowers the amount of estrogen in the body, less estrogen reaches bone cells, which can lead to bone thinning and weakening and a higher-than-average risk of broken bones. This side effect can be very troubling for some women. If you have osteoporosis, your doctor may recommend that you take tamoxifen rather than Femara because of this possible side effect.
Other common side effects of Femara are:
Some women may have other side effects while taking Femara:
Some side effects may mean that you're having an allergic reaction to Femara. If you have shortness of breath or chest pain, call your doctor immediately.
How long do I take Femara?
In most cases, you'll take Femara for 5 years. Doctors may recommend that some women take it for a longer period of time.
Femara dosage for breast cancer:
1:Usual Adult Dose for Breast Cancer:
For use as first-line treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive or hormone receptor unknown locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer. Femara is also indicated for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women with disease progression following antiestrogen therapy: 2.5 mg tablet orally administered once a day without regard to meals.
In patients with advanced disease, Letrozole therapy should continue until tumor progression is evident.
2:Usual Adult Dose for Breast Cancer - Adjuvant:
For use as extended adjuvant treatment of early breast cancer in postmenopausal women who have received 5 years of adjuvant tamoxifen therapy: 2.5 mg tablet orally administered once a day without regard to meals.
The optimal duration of treatment with Femara is not known. Treatment should be discontinued if there is a tumor relapse.
Contact Person: Gavin Lee